Thursday, March 21, 2013

OK, I give. This is a response to an inquiry in a comment

Specifically about where I get my information.

I tried responding, but for some reason I have not yet been able to ascertain I cannot comment on my own blog (REALLY?), so here goes:


I'd love to be able to give an easy answer and a link to an article about where I get my information, but, just like everything else in life, it's not that simple.

I have a Bachelors in Molecular Biology, I am a ferocious reader of everything and anything sustainability related (and really, everything else that strikes my fancy, which can be the oddest things) and have been known to dig for months until I find an answer that satisfies me. So I can't really tell you where I get my info, because it comes from books, articles, magazines, trial and error, 3am cogitations, hour long discussions with friends, random acts of cat...you get the picture?

Having been indoctrinated with the science bug early and often, when there is an actual, identifiable source, I promise to try to remember what/where it is and cite it; or, if I can't remember, feel really guilty about it until the next shiny thing pops up. 

Other than that, this is a blog of my ramblings about stuff I do/find interesting/would recommend to my friends/advise them to avoid/chocolate, so please don't base your Masters paper on it. And if you do, please e-mail it to me. I'd love to read it.

Not real helpful, I know, but honest and as accurate as I can make it ;)

On to the completely self-serving part of this post:

If anyone knows which of the myriad of settings I have toggled the wrong way, I'd be ever so appreciative if you would let me know how I can comment or reply to comments on my own blog. That would be ever so helpful. 

That's all I got for now.
Happy Pinching

1 comment: